Saturday, August 06, 2005

Identities

As you may have noticed, I have changed my blog identity signature to Majlogon. This is a character I made up several years ago when I procured my first Star Trek computer game.

In addition to my music and office ministries, I am a devoted Star Trek nut. Now, just to reassure you, I don't own any "Spock Ears" or Klingon blood wine or formulate my own Romulan Ale. I just have something of a small collection of movies and micromachine starships and several novels I drag around with me when I move fron state to state. I find that most of the stories contained in the Star Trek world reflect a Hope for the future.

Besides, Its fun to arm phasers and torpedoes at traffic every now and then.

3 comments:

Brenda and Sophie said...

Geek!!

Where's your uniform?

majlogon said...

Uniforms are irrelavent.
personal expression is irrelavent.
resistance is futile
we are borg

LozRants said...

B calls you a geek?! I have a photo of her in uniform - actually I have a few photos! She even has a uniform for her daughter. Cute one, too. I enjoyed reading your blog. Have a great day.